Experienced Legal Support in Gulfport
Addressing legal issues relating to your future or the future of your family can be a challenging task to face without the guidance of an experienced lawyer. Whether you have been charged with a crime or are involved in divorce proceedings or a child custody dispute, the proper legal advice can help you find favorable and efficient resolutions, allowing you to move forward with the next chapter in your life.
At the office of Robert H. Koon, Attorney at Law, our staff leverages nearly 20 years of legal experience to provide effective representation to clients throughout the Gulfport, Mississippi, area. With a wide breadth of legal knowledge, we are able to offer support on a number of issues, including but not limited to:
- Divorce: Our staff provides comprehensive guidance throughout the divorce process and can address the numerous issues relating to the matter, including division of assets, spousal support and child visitation and support. We are highly knowledgeable and can provide support during both the contested and uncontested processes.
- Child Custody: Always working to protect the best interests of your children, our staff will work zealously to help you prove your case during a child custody dispute. Our knowledge of human nature and the Albright factors considered in custody disputes allows us to offer insightful and honest advice throughout your quest for resolutions.
- Criminal Defense: From DUI to grand theft and homicide, our criminal defense representation is designed to help you limit the harm resulting from a criminal charge. As a prosecutor, our attorney is able to offer insight into the case against you as well as strategies for combating the penalties stemming from your charges.
- Adoption, Wills and Estates, Social Security: In an effort to help you add to or protect your family, our staff offers detailed guidance throughout the adoption, will and estate and Social Security filing processes.
Our staff is also able to offer support to clients facing issues relating to:
- Grandparent visitation rights
- Real estate- deeds
- Contract cases
- Contempt actions
- Prenuptial agreements
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific legal concerns, contact our office online or call 228-265-5118 or toll free 888-881-9949 today.
Robert H. Koon, Attorney at Law
2202 25th Avenue, Suite C
Gulfport, MS 39501
Toll Free: 888-881-9949
Map and Directions